Find Your Favs..

Friday, January 14, 2011

internet chat acronyms


3. AYSOS: Are You Stupid or Something?
4. BBL: Be Back Later
5. BF: Boy Friend
6. 038; G: Chuckle and Grin
7. C2C or CTC Cheek To Cheek
8. DH: (depending on your mood!) Dear Husband ~ Darned Husband ~ Demented Husband
9. DIY: Do It Yourself
10. EOD: End Of Discussion
11. FOCL: Falling Off Chair Laughing
12. FYA: For Your Amusement
13. GFETE: Grinning From Ear To Ear
14. GTG or G2G: Got To Go
15. HAND: Have A Nice Day
16. HTH: Hope This Helps
17. IC: I See
18. IMNSHO: In My Not So Humble Opinion
19. ISRN: I'll Stop Rambling Now
20. JMO: Just My Opinion
21. KIT: Keep In Touch
22. LD: Later Dude
23. LSHMBH: Laughing So Hard My Belly Hurts
24. MWAH: Sound Of A Kiss
25. NETUA: Nobody Ever Tells Us Anything
26. nOOb: Newbie
27. PM: Private Message
28. POOF: I Have Left the Chat
29. PTSS: Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
30. ROTFL: Rolling On The Floor Laughing
31. ROFLCOPTER: Rolling on Floor Laughing and Spinning Around in Circles
32. SIL: Sister In Law
33. SOL: Smiling Out Loud (or You're Out of Luck)
34. THX: Thanks
35. TPTB: The Powers That Be
36. TY: Thank You
37. URL: Web Page Address
38. SMH: Scratching My Head (keep reading to learn something even more important)

39.WTAF:WhattheActualF***k

No comments:

Post a Comment